s3WC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do we start on the restart?

+14
rescalade
Lord Rion
lucky3
Tycho
McK
crabman
Wiggy
LordKrel
Lady Aelia
Sephilli
Slavoj Zizek
jetter
pavithra
Redbosn
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When should we start on the restart?

When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 9 ]
When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 9 ]
When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 7 ]
[ 9 ]
When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 35

When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Empty Re: When do we start on the restart?

Post by PepiX Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:00 am

Depends on your play style.. I started speed.travian.com on 2nd hour and so far have been robbed only about 2-4K resources.. for about a month or so...
PepiX
PepiX
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Empty Re: When do we start on the restart?

Post by Lady Aelia Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:25 pm

PepiX wrote:Depends on your play style.. I started speed.travian.com on 2nd hour and so far have been robbed only about 2-4K resources.. for about a month or so...
Sometimes it just depends on the luck of the draw. I got placed very close to the #1 player in server 4. I'm surviving better than anyone else in the area, but it's hard to get growth going when he's raiding 24/7. I'll definitely ditch this server when S3 starts.

Lady Aelia
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mt-evergreen.myminicity.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbosn Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Yeah, I started next to InBev on s3, he used to try to farm me the first month of the server Smile He was #1 back then.
Redbosn
Redbosn
Admin

Number of posts : 937
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/100When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/100)

https://swat-tna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PepiX Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:40 am

Razz I started next to FyreBush.. he was trying for about two months to farm me.. Razz Very Happy

Then I contacted him, entered SWAT and.. became friends Very Happy
PepiX
PepiX
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by crabman Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:41 am

I was OmyFish's & King_Sergio's bitch for ages until I left my post in LG17 and came over to SWAT. King_Sergio was a top bloke.
crabman
crabman
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:22 am

PepiX wrote:Razz I started next to FyreBush.. he was trying for about two months to farm me.. Razz Very Happy

Then I contacted him, entered SWAT and.. became friends Very Happy

I will say that PepiX never gave up any resources to me. He was the worst farm ever! Laughing

I tried to catch him sleeping at all hours of the day and night. Never did catch him. I know why now. He is always on just like I was.
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100When do we start on the restart? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PepiX Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:44 am

[quote="fyrebush"]
PepiX wrote:I tried to catch him sleeping at all hours of the day and night. Never did catch him. I know why now. He is always on just like I was.

Pretty much true Very Happy

Now.. when what will be our final decision mates? S3 will start in 3 days... we need to know already what we will do..

Looking at the vote results.. we may create two fractions.. one registered on day 2 and one on day 14..
PepiX
PepiX
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Archelon Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:03 am

I will be starting on the 26th.
Archelon
Archelon
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crabman Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:26 am

So uhh I was bored and started straight away... got put at (-17|-19).
crabman
crabman
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by PepiX Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:41 am

Anyone willing to sit me for the first week? Will be on vacation.. and would like if possible someone to build a cranny big enough to cover my warehouse even against teutons...
PepiX
PepiX
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2