s3WC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tag?

+10
Juevos
jetter
thijzzz
kovi
Redbosn
crossELements
fyrebush
lucky3
pavithra
Lady Jocelyn
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Tag? Empty New Tag?

Post by Lady Jocelyn Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:25 am

Hey people,

So the server starts soon. I need to email my people a week before the restart so they have time to read it or they will end up settled all over the map and won't be any use to anyone. What I need before I send it out though is to know what our tag will be so that they know what to look for when they join, and can all migrate to that.

My understanding is that we will have 3 embassies, and we can put symbols after the tag or whatever people want for the branches instead of numbers if people prefer.

I have a couple of suggestions below, or people can pick their own and make a suggestion and then maybe when we have a few we can have a vote on it so we can choose.

Server 3 Wonder Coalition - S3WC
Company Of Heroes - COH
Seasoned Warriors Guild - SWG
Rebel Alliance - RA
Freedom Fighters - FF

Personally I like having S3 at the start of the tag because it makes us sound a bit organised, but thats just me. ;p

Please put your ideas forward so we can be organised before the server starts.
Lady Jocelyn
Lady Jocelyn
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
New Tag? Left_bar_bleue100/100New Tag? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

New Tag? Empty Alliance name

Post by pavithra Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:10 am

I think we have to choose a TAG soon but whatever tag we use I suggest not to use numbers or letters for branches. I don't like the idea of main branch. If we have a main branch everyone wants to join the main branch and people in other branches will think that main branch is just using them to win the game.
pavithra
pavithra
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

New Tag? Empty Re: New Tag?

Post by lucky3 Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:37 am

I think our tag should just be Rebel or RA

lucky3
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:37 am

How bout we all just use S3WC-??? where the ??? is the alliance name we had on the last server. That way, there is NO main branch but we are still all connected.
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
New Tag? Left_bar_bleue100000/100New Tag? Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by pavithra Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:15 pm

I like s3WC Very Happy but we can't use the old alliance names for the tag because all our former members will not join us. I think 20-25 % will restart on s3 so we cant use old names. If I'm correct we are going to have only few branches on new server ( not morethan 4) and people will be recruited acording to their cordinates and they will help their nearest branch leader with resources for embassy upgrades and they will be recruted to that branch. so we can't say that all former alliance members will be in the same branch. Sad but we can always use the S3WC tag without the part from the old alliance Very Happy Very Happy
pavithra
pavithra
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Ahh..thats true but only one alliance will be allowed to use the S3WC. The rest will have to use that plus some other tag. Which is the reason why I said we use S3WC-???

I guess I prolly shouldnt even been in this discussion since I most likely wont be rejoining at server restart. I am looking to join at a later time when someone wants to quit.
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by pavithra Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:58 pm

fyrebush wrote:I guess I prolly shouldnt even been in this discussion since I most likely wont be rejoining at server restart. I am looking to join at a later time when someone wants to quit.

I know that you wont join us from the beginning but still you are our friend and experienced player so we need your help and advise all the time Very Happy Very Happy I hope you will join us soon.
pavithra
pavithra
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:09 pm

Ok good. I will be keeping an eye on these forums and give out as much help as I can. It would be great if we can win another server!!
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jocelyn Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:28 pm

Fyrebush, I hope you do join us at some stage of this server. You helped us out a lot, and you made the server a whole lot of fun, certainly for me with our whacky messages. Your advice and help was invaluable when I started KOAR up.

Don't stay away too long.
Lady Jocelyn
Lady Jocelyn
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:35 pm

Hey LJ..thanks for your kind words. I will be here checking out these forums as much as I can offering my help to whomever needs it. I am currently on a UK server helping Kovi get some gold. When I get the 250 pop I need so he gets it, I will be giving that account away.

Its not as hectic there as it was here during the latter part. Plus I love my free time I have NOT having to check my account every hour on the hour and more.

I will play again, but not right off the bat.

Back on topic though, IF no one can come up with any names for our alliances, I will leave that up to the members who have been here talking about it. After all, its just a name and it can be changed at a later date.
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by crossELements Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:56 pm

I like the idea of using the S3WC tag.
crossELements
crossELements
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 264

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbosn Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:32 pm

how about "WLBB--we like big butts"? Razz ok, just a joke heh. i don't think the name matters though, hell, we don't even have to have all the same name, as long as we know who we are
Redbosn
Redbosn
Admin

Number of posts : 937
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
New Tag? Left_bar_bleue10000/100New Tag? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/100)

https://swat-tna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Redbosn wrote:how about "WLBB--we like big butts"?

I like that name! After all, I like big (_ _). Twisted Evil Very Happy I love you tongue cheers
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jocelyn Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:40 pm

I also like the S3WC tag and think it would be great for motivation since its the name we used and won under, and you know how awful it is when you start out...everything is so slow...I think people will need a little motivation. I think all having the same tag would give the perspective of strength and people would be less likely to get attacked while they're starting out.

Other than the tag, at some point I think we should get together and have a chat about what we plan - we need a forum, we need to know who is restarting. I just think it would be a shame to have had a month to get organised, and not actually got very organised in that time.

Fyre: I'm glad you'll still be around. Smile

I've never played the UK servers (you would have thought i would ;p )
Lady Jocelyn
Lady Jocelyn
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbosn Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:31 pm

we are keeping this forum. it's well organized and it's MUCH easier than starting a new one..
Redbosn
Redbosn
Admin

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Yea..this forum is fine for the new server. We can just make all irrelevant posts disappear to the archived zone.
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by pavithra Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:51 pm

Yep this forum is ok for the next server Smile it's always hard to make new forum but we need few changes

1. as Fyre said we have to clean all the previous posts and create new sections and topics.

2. this forum has 470 registered users but all of them will not start on the new server and some of them will change thier names and it will be difficult to identify them in game and it's confusing scratch so we might have to register again or change our forum usernames.
pavithra
pavithra
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:56 pm

That will be done once people are actually playing on the server. I think the best thing to do will be to make people reregister all over again with their new names. It will be like starting over, but with all the good parts of the forum already made.
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by kovi Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:03 pm

hmm hey don't delete my account here. Very Happy i still not sure to play in s3 or not but i want to come this forum.
kovi
kovi
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:07 pm

We will save your account! Very Happy
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by pavithra Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:49 am

I spoke to Red few days ago and according to Red this is our current plan. (Red please correct me if I'm wrong)

we will start in SW and SE. our main branches will be in SW and there will be 2 or 3 branches there. former Rise alliance will start in SE as another branch. all the members will not start from day one. first group will start on day one, second group will start after few days and third group after that. I think this is ok because people have different play styles and they can choose the start date according to their game style. once we start to play on the server people will choose a specific branch (nearest branch to them Very Happy) and help that branch leader with resources for embassy upgrades and they will be recruited to that branch. we can always change the players and branches when we are well established.

Red has a new idea for leaderships but I wont post it here. it's better when Red explain it Very Happy

but we still have some gaps to fill. I know that tag is not the most important thing but we need to choose something for the tag. there will be few branches but how many exactly ? I think 2 in SW and 1 in SE is a good idea (it's only my idea Very Happy ) to start with. who is going to hold those branches? I know Red is going to hold the main branch. Lady Jocelyn will hold one and who else ?

what are our policies for diplomacy and recruiting? what are our strategies ? our new alliance will consist of many people from different alliances here so these policies and strategies will be new experiance for them. I know SWAT had an attack team and some other alliances also had attack teams. so what people have to do inorder to be a member of that team. if we know these things from the beginning people know what they have to do and it will be a moral boost too. if we are going to do something like attack team ( I know we will for sure Very Happy) its better to explain it from the beginning.

I know that we have good experienced players who has lot of experience from many servers. it's important to share their ideas. and I think more people should get involved in the organizing and share their ideas. it's hard work for few people to organize everything before the server starts. when more people get involved we get good ideas and it's helpful to buld a good, strong and active alliance. so if you have any ideas or even questions please post them here.
pavithra
pavithra
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky3 Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 pm

Id like to start a wing or something im trying to get some of my friends from other servers to join me so who no's whether or not theyll come

lucky3
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbosn Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:07 pm

pavithra wrote:I spoke to Red few days ago and according to Red this is our current plan. (Red please correct me if I'm wrong)

we will start in SW and SE. our main branches will be in SW and there will be 2 or 3 branches there. former Rise alliance will start in SE as another branch. all the members will not start from day one. first group will start on day one, second group will start after few days and third group after that. I think this is ok because people have different play styles and they can choose the start date according to their game style. once we start to play on the server people will choose a specific branch (nearest branch to them Very Happy) and help that branch leader with resources for embassy upgrades and they will be recruited to that branch. we can always change the players and branches when we are well established.

Red has a new idea for leaderships but I wont post it here. it's better when Red explain it Very Happy

but we still have some gaps to fill. I know that tag is not the most important thing but we need to choose something for the tag. there will be few branches but how many exactly ? I think 2 in SW and 1 in SE is a good idea (it's only my idea Very Happy ) to start with. who is going to hold those branches? I know Red is going to hold the main branch. Lady Jocelyn will hold one and who else ?

what are our policies for diplomacy and recruiting? what are our strategies ? our new alliance will consist of many people from different alliances here so these policies and strategies will be new experiance for them. I know SWAT had an attack team and some other alliances also had attack teams. so what people have to do inorder to be a member of that team. if we know these things from the beginning people know what they have to do and it will be a moral boost too. if we are going to do something like attack team ( I know we will for sure Very Happy) its better to explain it from the beginning.

I know that we have good experienced players who has lot of experience from many servers. it's important to share their ideas. and I think more people should get involved in the organizing and share their ideas. it's hard work for few people to organize everything before the server starts. when more people get involved we get good ideas and it's helpful to buld a good, strong and active alliance. so if you have any ideas or even questions please post them here.

amen to that. you heard him guys, talk more!! Smile.
on the issue of leadership, we are going more open/democratic this time around. kind of like the three branch system, with me having ultimate veto power hehe. basically i would like us to be more interactive, have everyone have more of a say in what we do, but i like to be able to put my fist down when needed.

as to the attack team, the reqs are usual. you need to be VERY active, more than 2 hrs per day, and practically check your acct all day, you have to be able to follow directions/orders/instructions to the letter, regardless of whether you like them or not, and you have to dedicate your resources to only building an army. not from the start, but once you have enough infrastructure, your army should be everything. and you have to have experience with timed attacks etc. if not, you better learn fast Razz
Redbosn
Redbosn
Admin

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jocelyn Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 pm

Go Pav.

That's why you're my diplomat. Very Happy
Lady Jocelyn
Lady Jocelyn
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by pavithra Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Redbosn wrote:amen to that. you heard him guys, talk more!! Smile.

Looks like nobody is talking Laughing
pavithra
pavithra
Ninja Adept
Ninja Adept

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum