s3WC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is dead anyway man . . .

+2
crabman
Wiggy
6 posters

Go down

This place is dead anyway man . . . Empty This place is dead anyway man . . .

Post by Wiggy Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:48 pm

I'd say the first person to name the movie that quote is from gets a prize, but, well, this place really IS dead. Hope all is well on the new server and that everyone is having fun with it. I am getting settled in my new place in Missoula, MT, and still w/o internet (sitting at a coffee shop now). Redbosn, let me know if you are still around dude.

later,
Ion
Wiggy
Wiggy
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

This place is dead anyway man . . . Empty Re: This place is dead anyway man . . .

Post by crabman Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:25 am

Swingers?

And you're right...
crabman
crabman
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
This place is dead anyway man . . . Left_bar_bleue100/100This place is dead anyway man . . . Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

This place is dead anyway man . . . Empty Re: This place is dead anyway man . . .

Post by Redbosn Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 am

hey wiggy Smile missed ya man... how's montana?
Redbosn
Redbosn
Admin

Number of posts : 937
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
This place is dead anyway man . . . Left_bar_bleue10000/100This place is dead anyway man . . . Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/100)

https://swat-tna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crossELements Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:05 pm

Hey Wiggy! Nice to see ya. I miss the old bunch. Very Happy
crossELements
crossELements
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
This place is dead anyway man . . . Left_bar_bleue100/100This place is dead anyway man . . . Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggy Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Swinger's it is. Such a great movie. Except for that one scene . . . I have to leave the room every time.

Montana is great. No job yet, but can't say I have been looking too hard Wink No internet yet, either.

I kinda miss the old group, too. That was a good round Smile How is the new s3 going? Last I checked ya'll were in the top alliance. What's the story behind ABC, and who's FrillyFilly? "She" has obviously played before, and has a lot of friends I've never heard of. Are they from another server? And what happened to Triumph!? Are they still around under a different name? Still allies? Or did they take off this round?
Wiggy
Wiggy
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fyrebush Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:25 am

Hey Wiggy! Hows it going. I was going through my old links and found this place.

Here is FrillyFilly:
http://www.traviantoolbox.com/listes.php?serveur=136&l=joueurs&id=37093

Actually you can find out any info on the LAST s3.com with that link.

Triumph is still around. They just joined with KOAR this round. We are joyfully handing them their ass's.
fyrebush
fyrebush
Admin

Number of posts : 386

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
This place is dead anyway man . . . Left_bar_bleue100000/100This place is dead anyway man . . . Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggy Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:00 am

Awwww, does that mean you are no longer friends with KOAR? I thought you all were good friends with Lady J? I liked her . . .

Redbosn, my buddy Metatron says hi Razz Hehe Too bad I don't have internet, that name is good . . .
Wiggy
Wiggy
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ares Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:25 pm

hey wiggy you want to dual with me. I'm a small gual player(after you get internet that is)
ares
ares
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Number of posts : 398

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggy Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:37 am

ares wrote:hey wiggy you want to dual with me. I'm a small gual player(after you get internet that is)

Doesn't look like I'll have internet any time soon. Plus I'm kinda a loner, so if I did play again I'd have to do it myself.
Wiggy
Wiggy
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ares Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:27 pm

ok then
ares
ares
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbosn Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:20 am

hey wiggy!!! damn i forgot about this forum completely.. you should play again man Sad
Redbosn
Redbosn
Admin

Number of posts : 937
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:
This place is dead anyway man . . . Left_bar_bleue10000/100This place is dead anyway man . . . Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/100)

https://swat-tna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ares Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:26 am

Redbosn wrote:hey wiggy!!! damn i forgot about this forum completely.. you should play again man Sad
he could have tintin aka tsf
account he might be leaving us
ares
ares
Ninja Master
Ninja Master

Character sheet
Assassination Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum